With some great systems and procedures now in place, it’s time to cover some more of the little things, and get them right. How can we reduce costs, streamline training, get to know our employees, and build an even better team. Leave nothing to chance build a team that wants to thrive in your environment with clear sets of guidelines and goals.
You have arrived at the final station:
- Induction Checklist – This tool assists Salon Managers and Coordinators to manage the new staff induction process.
- Training Manuals – If you have one of more apprentices these manuals are a great way for you to follow their progress.
- Social Media Foundation – This is now one of the most important ways to connect with your client and showcase your business.
- Private FB Group – the most effective way to communicate with our staff.
- Client Service records – this handy system is placed at the mixing area and stylists record each client’s exact colour mixes
- Non returning client system – here is a system that will help you get non returning clients back to your salon.
- Colour mix amounts – This is an easy way to combat wastage, save money and increase profits.
- Staff leave forms – this policy and procedure is a fool proof way of managing staff leave
- Goal setting – This is our guide on how to effectively set goals through seven steps.
- Circle of life balance – This exercise helps you look at sections of your life and how to assess what needs balancing.
- Re-booking – this is essential in your business. It will assist you to budget better, fill your column and create a loyal clientele.
- Meeting Agenda – A meeting agenda is an important tool to ensure all staff are aware of what the meeting objectives are and helps keep a solid focus.
Once the direction is set we are able to then work together to take the next step along the ‘Better Business’ Journey using our GPS.