Now it’s time to dig a little deeper into your business. We are going to help you have a clear understanding of all your figures, the important numbers. It’s also time to set up quality systems to gather feedback from our clients and staff, along with a very structured and clear Policy and Procedure Manual and Appraisal Form along with instructions for setting incentives.
In Step 2 we are going to delve further into your business tracking your performance and continuing on the journey from step one:
- Client Feedback Form – an excellent way to obtain feedback about your business, specifically on how to improve things from the most important audience… our clients.
- Understanding KPIs – the Key Performance Indicators, this is the way we measure many areas of our business
- Implementing KPIs – a formula for you to set up a measuring system for your team.
- Appraisal Forms – A guide to meeting with your team members individually. This form helps to direct staff towards meeting the salons expectations.
- The Thirds – a guideline for conversing with clients along with some tools to help direct the conversation onto retail and building rapport with the client.
- Pricing – how to have a price increase and get excited about it!
- Incentives – We think we know what motivates our staff… or do we… Here are some great tips!
- The 5Ps of Customer Service – Customer Service can’t just be a please, thank you and a big smile anymore. This comprehensive checklist can help you look at areas to improve customer service.
- Mystery Shopper System– Our tried and true system of asking a non-client to come to your salon free of charge and get valuable feedback. There is also then a great possibility of the Mystery Shopper re-booking when they experience your exceptional service.
- Meeting Agenda – Meetings are incredibly important business platform. They bring the team together to keep everyone in-sync and informed.
Step 2 will help you to feel more confident about your business as implement the modules, tasks and initiatives moving towards to the silver lining we will apply to your business in Step 3.